Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Do you think great service deserves to be recognized?

My answer is yes.


I posted about this a few days ago and I have not been able to shake it from my mind. Not that I want to.

Here is the story, we needed last minute printing for my Charlotte Seen business. I mean last minute. Okay! After several calls facebook inquiries etc, who comes to my rescue a facebook friend, with a recommendation to Powerhouse Color. I sent a facebook request and my phone number late Thursday night and Friday at about 9am i get a phone call from the President David Ginn. Yes the President. I received a call around 10:30 that the print order was ready for 1000 custom 5x7 double sided flyers. Great price, service and my loyalty.

Why did this stand out to me? Well as a business owner for 26 years I have seen great to extremely poor service and I haven't always given the time, and energy back to those who have given great service. Have you ever spent way too much energy on the poor service.

So here is my promise moving forward, give and give some more to those that give great service. So I have spoken to David and his company is about to hit a mile stone. They are less the 60 clients away from hitting 50,000 clients. This may explain the great service and why they have been in business for 19 years. David and I discussed how I could help and here is the plan.

David has sent me some digital graphics to use in my social media brag fest. I am going to continue to brag about and follow Powerhouse Color and David Ginn up to there 50,000 client, by blogging, and posting to Facebook and Twitter. Help me spread the word.

Do you think a great business deserves your business?

Please share your experience, critiques, and kudos.

Biz Buzz Media is a social media ROI strategy firm.
Biz Buzz Media provides strategy and education on how to utilize social platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
Biz Buzz Media – We create the buzz and help you focus on activities that deliver a ROI.

PS. Want to find out what we can do for you?

To connect to us:

Biz Buzz Media
facebook.com/bizbuzzmedia(Join us on Facebook)
twitter.com/bizbuzzmedia.net (Follow us on Twitter)

Charlotte Seen: Be “Seen”
Be "Seen” on the Red Carpet at charlotteseen.com events.
Charlotte Seen promotes and produces premier events and fundraisers.

Artful Competition: Are you the best?
Fall of 2010
Be "
Seen" or Be "In"
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment