Friday, January 7, 2011

Is this you? Show me a tool to brand my business using Social Media marketing?

Are you confused about Social Media Marketing?


Is this you?
  • Branding my business via Social media marketing is a goal of mine. 
  • Finding prospects and starting a conversation using social media is a goal of mine
  • I want a tool that is easy to use and effective.
  • I want to do this myself.
If so check out the Social Media Dashboard video below and here is some of what it can do.

Social Media Marketing Dashboard
  • Link Branding
  • Geo Targeting and Reply Campaigning
  • Tweet and Update Scheduling
  • Plus more

Check out the new MarketMeSuite Version 3!


I have been using Version 2 and am very excited to get the updated features in version 3. See you on the MarketMeSuite Side.

Pierre Rattini
BiZ BuZZ MeDia
http://bizbuzzmedia.net
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment